Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Misty (Graham) Kuveikis


Hi,
My name is Misty and I was a student of Allison. At my school Salem High School in Conyers Georgia in the very early 90s we had a cool young teacher fresh out of college her name was Ms. Gray back then. I was fortunate enough to experience her as an educator her first year teaching. I remember thinking wow she is only 22 nine years older than me. Her English class was the only one that I was ever in that empowered me as a writer. Anytime I wanted to bend the rules of an assignment she was always open to that and eager to see what would be created. We all knew she moved and she is one of the only teachers we all had that we actually tried to keep up with. From SHS class of 97 Ali we love you!

Misty (Graham) Kuveikis

No comments:

Post a Comment